“Casa Cubana” Green Palace – 110 cigars
A piece of Havana to store cigars…
Jewels of the Spanish colonial architecture, Havana took its architectural rise in the 17th century with the aristocratic families settled in the Caribbean then at the end of the 19th century with the Cuban families who founded the first cigar factories.
Its architecture has been preserved from the ravages of modernism and the buildings, whose colours have been faded by time, bear witness to the splendour of the Spanish imprint.
If you require any further information, feel free to contact us.
Only 1 left in stock
Limited and numbered edition from 1 to 99
Cigar Humidor “Green Palacio” by Elie Bleu. Our best-selling Casa Cubana collection is an invitation to travel. Each box features the iconic Cuban architecture and completes this true miniature reproduction of Havana.
- 110 Cigars (Capacity)
- 2 Humidifiers
- 1 Needle hygrometer
- Box 110 cigars with 12 different types of wood
- Marquetry of the whole house
- Metal transfer of balconies
- Keep away from heat sources
- Clean the varnished surface with a cloth impregnated with alcohol diluted with water or window cleaner.
- Never use water inside the box.